Betty Blocks is looking for a result oriented, commercial Inside Sales Agent colleague who is going to generate leads and qualify them for the Betty Blocks platform. As an Inside Sales Agent, you will have the possibility to grow towards the functions Partner Sales, Account Executive or Account Manager. By being part of a team in a rapidly growing organization, you will gain practical experience and have a lot of responsibilities.
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race. On the innovative platform, that we developed ourselves, we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without writing a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for quoted companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
- Finding and qualifying new leads for Betty Blocks through various types of media and our smart lead finding method (no cold acquisition);
- Spot opportunities in the market and proactively try to work those out;
- Explain our story by phone after e-mail contact;
- Schedule an appointment with the prospect;
- Keeping smart leads finding organized and actively follow-up;
- Supporting the Sales Manager and Account Managers during appointments;
- Giving demos on the Betty Blocks platform.
- High professional education and thinking level;
- Affinity with sales (proven experience e.g. relevant side jobs)
- Knowledge of IT and software;
- Starters and experienced colleagues are welcome;
- A good command of the English (and Dutch) language.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have strong communication skills and are able to perfectly convey a message;
- You’re bold and love a challenge;
- You want to be the best and like to score;
- Internet(technology) is your passion;
- If something doesn’t work out, you’ll find 5 ways to make it work anyway;
- You can work independently and are responsible;
- You are driven and proud of your achievements;
- You have a proactive and positive attitude!
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, friday afternoon drinks, we love it;
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar;
- Did we say Alkmaar? Unfortunately, the office is still under construction… For now, you’re more than welcome in picturesque Obdam.
Interested? Send a short motivation along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For supplementary questions about this vacancy, please contact Anouk Reus, Recruiter: +31621449243.
P.S.: Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated, so please don’t do it…