Internship International Sales
Betty Blocks is looking for a result oriented, commercial Intern International Sales who is going to set up all sales activities in Scandinavia. Do you want to be a part of an internationally growing organisation and are you willing to set up our sales activities in Scandinavia? Then this is the internship for you!
During your internship as a sales executive you will get a lot of chances to develop yourself. Don’t let the term sales executive confuse you, we don’t do any cold calling! Because you’re part of a team of a very fast growing company you will gain a lot of practical experience and will have a lot of responsibilities.
We are looking for hands-on interns with a can-do attitude who are willing to learn a lot. And maybe it will even be possible to offer you a permanent contract after your internship.
What is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race. On our innovative platform, that we developed ourselves, we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without writing a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for quoted companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
Establishing commercial activities abroad (eg Scandinavia) for Betty Blocks through:
- Designing and executing sales campaigns via email, LinkedIn and by phone (no cold calling);
- Qualifying leads, making (online) appointments and do product demonstrations;
- Explaining our story by telephone or online;
- Supporting the Account Executive in the preparations of and during appointments;
- Spotting opportunities in the market and act on it.
- High professional education and thinking level;
- Affinity with sales (proven experience e.g. relevant side jobs);
- IT and software knowledge is a preference;
- A good command of the English language.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have strong communication skills and are able to perfectly convey a message;
- You love a challenge;
- You want to be the best and like to score;
- Internet(technology) is your passion;
- If something doesn’t work out, you’ll find 5 ways to make it work anyway;
- You can work independently and are responsible;
- You are driven and proud of your achievements;
- You have a proactive and positive attitude!
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, friday afternoon drinks, we love it;
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar;
- Did we say Alkmaar? Unfortunately, the office is still under construction… For now, you’re more than welcome in picturesque Obdam.
Interested? Send a short motivation along with your resume to email@example.com. For supplementary questions about this vacancy, please contact Anouk Reus, Recruiter: +31621449243.