If you work as an Elixir developer at Betty Blocks you tell your family and friends: “I work for and with the most innovative platform!”
You work in a team of top-notch bilingual developers and together you work on the best, coolest platform, namely Betty Blocks! Your work? It’s never boring and no day is the same. Do you get adrenaline rush of releases? Several times a month we have a
- You have knowledge of Elixir;
- A little knowledge of Ruby is certainly welcome;
- You are a master in functional programming;
- You are involved, proactive and going of quality;
- You not only look for the best technical solutions, but you also take in consideration the future requirements, needs and possibilities.
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, friday afternoon drinks, we love it;
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar.
Who is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race. On the innovative platform, that we developed ourselves, we’re able to build tailor-made business applications
in a very short time. This is all done without writing a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for quoted companies, public authorities, banks and insurance
companies, but also for SMEs.
Interested? Send a short motivation along with your resume to email@example.com. For supplementary questions about this vacancy, please contact Anouk Reus, Recruiter: +31621449243.