We’re looking for an Elixir Developer to work on our application development platform Betty Blocks!
You will be part of a team of top-notch developers, together you will work on the best and coolest no-code platform, Betty Blocks! You will work on high scalable platform with all kinds of challenging problems using the latest technologies like Elixir, Erlang and OTP. We have a decent focus on unit testing and integration testing and we are working on a migration to the cloud. Furthermore the team regularly attends events and meetups.
- You are interested in (learning) Elixir;
- You have some affinity with functional programming;
- You are committed, take initiative and have a focus on quality;
- You're passionate about writing quality code;
- You look for the best technical solutions and you also take in to consideration future requirements, needs and possibilities.
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings; theme parties, festivals, Friday afternoon drinks (we love it all!);
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar.
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands, winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race, and recognized globally by market research and analyst firms. With our innovative no-code platform (which we developed ourselves) we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done so that the end user does not write a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for enterprise companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
Interested? Send a short motivation along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about this vacancy, please contact us: +31 88 465 44 00.