New feature - New math expression functions
We have added eighteen new expression functions to the list. These new functions are all related to mathematical purposes, such as cosine, sine, tangent, logarithm, Pi, absolute, and many more. All these new expression functions are prefixed (scoped) with math_. Please look at our Expression function reference documentation to see all other 'math' expression functions that we have added.
We've added new math expression functions
Update - Recurring security audit
We conducted our recurring security audit, in cooperation with a third security party, and made several security improvements to the platform. This audit is a recurring event in our product development to keep the platform safe and secure for our end-users.
Here are some examples of the improvements we made: we tightened the security configurations for application cookies, we fixed some cross-site scripting vulnerabilities and we tightened our lockout policy so a potential attacker is not able to retry a password over and over again.
Update - Styling fixes, import improvements, and more
With the latest update to the platform we fixed some minor styling issues and we improved several existing features. We improved the import module, nested logs, our background processing system, and more.
The latest platform update improved the stability of our import module
- We improved the operation of our import module. The import module in the platform is now operating more stable than before.
- We improved the stability of our background (jobs) processing system.
- In some cases the "create Betty Blocks user" event in actions was not responding correctly. We fixed that problem.
- A POST endpoint that generated an error will now stop returning all global variables.
- We made a styling fix in the HTTP action event where variable values were not previewed correctly. Also we made some fixes in the back office user interface. We fixed the empty button of an auto complete form component that didn't work when the input had focus.