By pressing a combination of keys, you can do things that normally need a mouse, trackpad, or other input devices. To use a keyboard short key, hold down one or more modifier keys. Please notice, that in the overview you will see this ⌘ icon. This icon indicates that Mac OS users should use the ⌘ -key (Command/cmd).
- Ctrl or ⌘ + /
- Opens the shortkey overview
- Toggles builder mode on/off.
- Toggles builder bar on/off.
- Closes the current panel.
- Enter or Ctrl + S
- Saves the current element. Which shortkey depends on the current active component.
- Shift + Enter
- Saves the record and creates a new record directly. Also applies when you hold Shift and click the 'Save' button.
- Ctrl or ⌘ + K
- Search for a specific object.
- Ctrl or ⌘ + R or F5
- Refresh the current page.
- Alt + ◀
- Open the panel to the left of the active panel.
- Alt + ▶
- Open the panel to the right of the active panel.
When editing HTML code
- Ctrl + Enter
- Toggles fullscreen mode on/off. (Esc also works to exit fullscreen mode)
- Ctrl or ⌘ + F/G or F3
- Search in the code
- Ctrl or ⌘ + H
- Find and replace in the code
Specifics for certain components
These shortkeys apply for when you're in a Model, Action, Asset and/or View.
- Add a new model/action/variable/endpoint/assest/mailbox/property/record
- Toggle the filterbar in the current view.
- Refresh the current view.
- Clear the logs (if opened).
- Activate the searchbar in a view
- Select next record in a view
- Select previous record in a view