We are looking for an experienced test engineer for our application development platform Betty Blocks. You will be working in a team of enthusiastic, young people and you’ll be determining the division of the work together.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a test professional;
- Experience with testing technical applications;
- TMap or ISTQB certified (of at least the ambitions to obtain the certificates);
- Experienced with test preparation and test execution;
- Affinity with test automation;
- You’re a strong communicator, are flexible and are willing to go the extra mile for the best results;
- Driven to put structure into testing in an environment where testing is not self-evident (proactive);
- Pre: Experience with JIRA/Confluence;
- Pre: Experience with Agile/Scrum.
What do we offer?
- Excellent possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary terms of employment (MacBook, pension, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends that often goes on team and company outings: themed parties, festivals, friday afternoon drinks, we love it;
- Next to your direct colleagues, you’ll meet at least 100 others every day during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar.
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race and recognized by Market Research and Analyst firms. With our innovative no-code platform, that we developed ourselves, we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without writing a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for quoted companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
The working atmosphere is good, and informal. Even though, there are 110 people working here, the communication lines are short. You’re given a lot of freedom, and work independently. We do our very best to make everyone feel at home. Want to work on your socks, or wearing slippers? No problem! As long as you can do your job properly, so you can provide the quality that you pursue.
Send a short motivation along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For supplementary questions about this vacancy, please contact Anouk Reus, Recruiter: +31621449243.