Due to the success of our distinctive service and our product, Betty Blocks is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Engineer / Tech Sales Associate. We are an innovative, ambitious and young company with short communication lines and an informal company culture. Want to be part of a software company that rapidly grows internationally? Do you have a passion for IT and sales? Then respond to this vacancy!
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and is also expanding worldwide. We are the winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race, and recognized globally by market research and analyst firms. With our innovative no-code platform (which we developed ourselves) we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without the end user having to write a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for enterprise companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
What will you be doing?
As a Tech Sales Associate, you will be responsible for supporting our sales team in the UK. This support mainly contain off building POC’s, demonstrating the Betty Blocks platform and supporting the sales team during appointments with clients. Within the sales team you are the go-to person if they have any IT related questions. As a Tech Sales Associate, you’re given the freedom to decide your own strategy to achieve the best results, for the company, and for you personally!
In our working environment, you’ll have extensive possibilities to grow and expand your knowledge.
What’s important for us?
- High professional education and thinking level;
- Proven experience in developing custom made web applications;
- Demonstrable IT/Software/Platform knowledge;
- Knowledge of backend web technologies and web service integrations is welcome. You can answer all technical questions about building web applications and how the platform works internally;
- You have strong communication skills and are able to perfectly convey a message;
- You can work independently and are responsible.
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions;
- Next to your direct colleagues in Atlanta, there are over 100 others colleagues in the office in the Netherlands.
Interested? Send a short motivation along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions about this vacancy, please contact us +88 465 44 00