Given the success of our distinctive service and our product, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Support Engineer. We are an innovative, ambitious and young company with short communication lines and an informal company culture. Do you want to be part of a software company that is constantly developing? If so, we’re looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a Support Engineer, you are responsible for resolving all customer questions correctly. You are the link between our team (both tech and sales) and the users/customers. You will focus on; What can we improve on our product so customers become more positive about us, and what can you do to help the customer to the best of your abilities. Consider the following tasks:
- You offer, via chat, mail and phone, support to customers with questions about the platform. These questions are of different levels and can cover all aspects of the platform;
- You, together with your colleagues, are also responsible for updating and modifying the documentation about the platform published on our website.
Who are you?
Above all, you’re an enthusiastic support engineer! Other qualities we are looking for:
- You like to be in contact with customers and help them;
- A nice colleague with a healthy dose of humor;
- You work independently and have a proactive attitude and you bring a positive vibe;
- Also, you are a real team player, if there are any problems you can not solve yourself, you discuss them with your colleagues (direct and indirect colleagues);
- An ambitious and energetic talent and eager to learn more;
- Bachelor or master degree is a preference;
- You’re able to put yourself in the shoes of an end user;
- You’re a strong communicator, are flexible and are able to adapt to any situation;
- An excellent command of the English and Dutch language, speaking and writing.
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, Friday afternoon drinks, we love it;
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar.
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race and recognized by Market Research and Analyst firms. With our innovative no-code platform, that we developed ourselves, we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without writing a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for quoted companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
Interested? Send a short motivation along with your resume to email@example.com. For supplementary questions about this vacancy, please contact Anouk Reus, Recruiter: +31621449243.