Do you want to be part of a software company that is constantly pushing the boundaries and challenging IT industry stereotypes? Do you want to bring joy to the IT industry? If so, we’re looking for you!
What are you going to do?
In short, you will make people happy. In fact, so happy that they are looking forward to you months ahead. People even decorate trees to celebrate your arrival. Pretty cool, ey?
What we require:
- You walk the thin line between being fit and having some extra baggage around the waistline;
- Your navigational skills are way above par;
- You know the Christmas business and are aware of the latest trends and developments;
- A knack for all things stocking related;
- Able to manage the combination of elves and reindeer, while riding a sleigh through the sky at the same time;
- Able to travel 510,000,000km in a 31-hour timeframe.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You are a people person;
- You love animals;
- Making people happy is your purpose in life;
- You’re bold and love a challenge (no chimney is too small for you);
- You can work independently and are responsible;
- You have a proactive and positive attitude!
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A Santa tracker application with your delivery route all mapped out.
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, Friday afternoon drinks (hot cocoa, obviously), we love it all!;
- Over 100 colleagues in the building who you see every day during the catered lunch of milk and cookies.
Who is Betty Blocks?
She’s a great teammate, for starters. At Betty Blocks, you’ll be part of an enthusiastic movement to disrupt the IT industry worldwide from our premises in Alkmaar, The Netherlands (we’re also in the UK and US). Join a close-knit team of smart and ambitious colleagues who sometimes dress up as superheroes (are you the missing Power Ranger we’re looking for?). Enjoy the freedom to work in an informal but impactful environment, where lines of communication are short and you can be the voice of your own ideas. If you like to play as hard as you work (and you’re a really hard worker...), you’ll fit right in.
Not the job you’re looking for, but interested to work at Betty Blocks? Check out our other vacancies here.