Betty Blocks wants to grow and that’s why we are looking for you! Do you want to grow to a senior Inside sales associate within a year and a half? I would love to tell you more!
We would like to offer you the opportunity to work with Betty Blocks and gain a great sales career. Once you are a senior inside sales associate, there are career opportunities towards the positions; Partner Sales, Account Executive or Account Manager. By being part of a team within a fast-growing organization, you immediately gain practical experience and get a lot of responsibilities.
We are looking for doers with the ambition to grow! Do not let the name sales employee put you off immediately, because the role is more a consultant, in which you can convey your passion for the (IT)product to the customer and do not do telephone acquisition at all!
- Finding and qualifying new leads for Betty Blocks through various types of media and our smart lead finding method (no cold acquisition);
- Spot opportunities in the market and proactively try to work those out;
- Explain our story by phone after e-mail contact;
- Schedule an appointment with the prospect;
- Keeping smart leads finding organized and actively follow-up;
- Supporting the Sales Manager and Account Managers during appointments;
- Giving demos on the Betty Blocks platform.
- High professional education and thinking level;
- Affinity with sales (proven experience e.g. relevant side jobs)
- Knowledge of IT and software;
- Starters and experienced colleagues are welcome;
- A good command of the English (and Dutch) language.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have strong communication skills and are able to perfectly convey a message;
- You’re enthusiastic and love a challenge;
- You want to be the best and like to score;
- Internet(technology) is your passion;
- If something doesn’t work out, you’ll find 5 ways to make it work anyway;
- You can work independently and are responsible;
- You are driven and proud of your achievements;
- You have a proactive and positive attitude!
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, friday afternoon drinks, we love it;
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar;
- Did we say Alkmaar? Unfortunately, the office is still under construction… For now, you’re more than welcome in picturesque Obdam.
Send a short motivation along with your resume to email@example.com. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Anouk Reus, Recruiter: +31621449243.