Due to the success of our distinctive service and our product, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Tech sales / Pre sales associate. We are an innovative, ambitious and young company with short communication lines and an informal company culture. Want to be part of a software company that rapidly grows internationally? Do you have a passion for IT and sales? Then respond to this vacancy!
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands, winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race, and recognized globally by market research and analyst firms. With our innovative no-code platform (which we developed ourselves) we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without the end user having to write a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for enterprise companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
What will you be doing?
As a sales engineer, you will be responsible for supporting our sales team in Alkmaar (The Netherlands). This support mainly contains off building POC’s, demonstrating the Betty Blocks platform and supporting the sales team during appointments with clients. Within the sales team you are the go-to person if they have any IT related questions. As a sales engineer, you’re given the freedom to decide your own strategy to achieve the best results, for the company, and for you personally!
In our working environment, you’ll have extensive possibilities to grow and expand your knowledge.
What’s important for us?
- High professional education and thinking level;
- Proven experience in developing custom made web applications;
- Demonstrable IT/Software/Platform knowledge;
- You have strong communication skills and are able to perfectly convey a message;
- You can work independently and are responsible;
- A good command of the English language.
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, Friday afternoon drinks, we love it;
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar.
Send a short motivation along with your resume to email@example.com. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Dennis van Rietschoten, Recruiter: +316 25 77 83 72.