Due to the success of our distinctive service and our product, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Partner Account Manager. We are an innovative, ambitious and young company with short communication lines and an informal company culture. Do you have experience within Partner/ Channel sales within the IT business? Do you want to work in a fast growing IT company? Please be in touch!
What will you be doing?
As a Partner Account Manager, you will be responsible for the expansion of existing relationships, as well as tapping into new businesses in the BeNeLux.
You’re main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Identifying, qualifying and recruiting the right partners for Betty Blocks;
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment;
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence;
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels with your partners to understand their needs and priorities to build joint pipeline;
- Engage with partners to drive their growth;
- Accountable for the success and reference ability of partner projects;
- On-board and enable new partner development teams.
What’s important for us?
- High professional education and thinking level;
- Channel business development and recruitment experience (3+ years) and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding performance targets;
- Able to speak on a strategic level with partners;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration;
- A good command of the English and Dutch language.
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, Friday afternoon drinks, (we love it all!);
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar.
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands, winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race, and recognized globally by market research and analyst firms. With our innovative no-code platform (which we developed ourselves) we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without the end user having to write a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for enterprise companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
Send a short motivation along with your resume to email@example.com. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Dennis van Rietschoten, Recruiter: +316 25 77 83 72.