Want to be a part of a rapidly-growing, internationally-operating IT company? We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself professionally, as well as personally, and to take your career to the next level. Do you have experience with digital advertising and do you want to expand your career? This is your chance!
Your most important tasks and responsibilities
You are responsible for the conversion on all of Betty Blocks’ sites. You continuously optimize the user experience on our websites, landing pages and funnels. Among a team of our specialists, you are the one that analyzes, tests and improves all incoming traffic. Your main focus point is increasing the number of conversions to all our content - whitepapers, cases and demo requests. You work together with (amongst others) the Content Marketers, the Growth Hacker and the Brand Marketer to get the most out of all the traffic. You also of course work closely together with the sales department to make sure your leads are nurtured and taken care of.
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, Friday afternoon drinks (we love it!);
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new, modern office in Alkmaar.
Who are you?
- A friendly colleague with a healthy dose of humor;
- You work independently, have a proactive attitude and are positive;
- An ambitious and energetic talent, eager to learn even more;
- Able to see and pick up opportunities.
Which requirements do we consider important?
Persuasive marketing is your thing. The name Cialdini makes your heart beat faster. In addition, you are able to investigate user behavior with the right user feedback tools. You have knowledge of SEA, Web Analytics, Tag Manager and AB Testing. You are able to interpret data yourself, set up hypotheses yourself and report on them.
- High professional education and critical thinking level;
- Good proficiency of the Dutch and English language;
- You are available full time;
- You have experience with SEA;
- You have an affinity with providing solutions and are certainly interested in Betty Blocks. How do you find out? By dissecting our website from top to bottom and from left to right, and check out the demo while you’re there!
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race. With the innovative no-code platform, that we developed ourselves, we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without writing a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for quoted companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
Do you want to work for a company with a close family culture? We have an informal atmosphere and it is important that you can be yourself! Working on socks or with slippers on? Of course! As long as you can carry out your work well and in peace.
So, enthusiastic about the position? Then send a short motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional questions about this vacancy, contact Anouk Reus, Recruiter; 0621449243.