We’re looking for a full stack Developer for our application development platform Betty Blocks!
You work in a team of top-notch bilingual developers and together you work on the best (and coolest if we can say that about our own platform..) platform, namely Betty Blocks! Your work? It’s never boring and no day is the same. Do you get adrenaline rush of releases? Several times a month we have a product release.
- You have experience with a backend coding language and want to learn Elixir;
- You're a developer who always takes the user experience in consideration;
- You’re a strong communicator, are flexible and are willing to go the extra mile for the best results;
- An excellent command of the English language, speaking and writing.
What do we offer?
- Excellent possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary terms of employment (MacBook, pension, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days)
- A group of friends that often goes on team and company outings: themed parties, festivals, friday afternoon drinks, we love it;
- Next to your direct colleagues, you’ll meet at least 100 others every day during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar.
What is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race. On the innovative platform, that we developed ourselves, we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without writing a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for quoted companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
The working atmosphere is good, and informal. Even though, there are 110 people working here, the communication lines are short. You’re given a lot of freedom, and work independently. We do our very best to make everyone feel at home. Want to work on your socks, or wearing slippers? No problem! As long as you can do your job properly, so you can provide the quality that you pursue.
Send a short motivation along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For supplementary questions about this vacancy, please contact Anouk Reus, Recruiter: +31621449243.