We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer for our application development platform Betty Blocks!
You will work on a team of top-notch bilingual developers, and together you will work on the best (and coolest, if we can say that about ourselves...) platform, Betty Blocks! Your work? It’s never boring and no two days are the same. Oh, and do you get an adrenaline rush from releases? Because we have product releases several times per month.
- You have experience with a backend coding language and want to learn Elixir;
- You're a developer who always takes the user experience in consideration;
- You’re a strong communicator, are flexible and are willing to go the extra mile for the best results;
- You have an excellent command of the English language, both speaking and writing.
What do we offer?
- Excellent possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary terms of employment (MacBook, pension, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days)
- A group of friends that often goes on team and company outings: themed parties, festivals, Friday afternoon drinks (we love it all!);
- Next to your direct colleagues, you’ll meet at least 100 others every day during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar.
What is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands, winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race, and recognized globally by market research and analyst firms. With our innovative no-code platform (which we developed ourselves) we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without the end user having to write a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for enterprise companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
The work atmosphere here is positive and informal. Even though there are 110 people working here, the communication lines are short. You’re given a lot of freedom, and work independently. We do our very best to make everyone feel at home. Want to work in your socks, or wearing slippers? No problem! We just care that you can do your job properly and provide the highest quality work.
Send a short motivation along with your resume to email@example.com. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Dennis van Rietschoten, Recruiter: +316 25 77 83 72.