We’re looking for an Elixir Developer to work on our application development platform Betty Blocks!
You will work in a team of top-notch bilingual developers, and together you will work on the best (and coolest, if we can say that about ourselves...) no-code platform, Betty Blocks! Your work? It’s never boring and no two days are the same. Oh, and do you get an adrenaline rush from releases? Because we have product releases several times per month.
- You have knowledge of Elixir;
- A little knowledge of Ruby is certainly welcome;
- You are a master in functional programming;
- You are involved, proactive and strive for quality;
- You not only look for the best technical solutions, but you also take in consideration future requirements, needs and possibilities.
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings; theme parties, festivals, Friday afternoon drinks (we love it all!);
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar.
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands, winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race, and recognized globally by market research and analyst firms. With our innovative no-code platform (which we developed ourselves) we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done so that the end user does not write a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for enterprise companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
Interested? Send a short motivation along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Dennis van Rietschoten, Recruiter: +316 25 77 83 72.