Hi there future Digital Advertising Specialist :)
You are a digital maverick, you love data and like to get to the bottom of things-- not because you have to, but because you can. As our new Digital Advertising Specialist, you will be managing all of our paid advertising channels (SEA, Social Advertising, Display Advertising etc.) and monitor the effectiveness on a day to day basis. You will report progress and results to our Lead Digital Marketing & Automation (don’t worry, he doesn’t bite. Much.).
Main goal: Have fun!
Secondary goal: Manage the channel and performance within the given budgets. Manage internal stakeholders to optimize the performance.Third goal: Conquer the world with Betty, but start in the Benelux, USA and UK.
- Tactical and operational management of the SEM campaigns including Google (eg. Google Ads) and Bing
- Manage relationships with all involved (internal and external) stakeholders and departments, develop the best possible structures to co-operate with internal as well as external marketing teams and other relevant partners
- Contribute to the coordination of and participate in assigned (portfolio of) data, information and insight delivery related projects
- Monitor the progress and results of marketing campaigns and ensure cross-channel campaign integration and alignment, and report and use findings to improve the campaign planning and execution
- Analyse reports and assess all market related and customer information and feedback as well as sales volume and contribution potential and provide intelligence and recommendations to the marketing strategy on the effectiveness and results of campaigns
- Is eager to learn and asking proactive help from the Paid advertising team to get most of the efficiency out of the operational handling. Able to execute and optimise multiple campaigns at once with the help of the team
- Is eager to contribute in analysing new possibilities, tooling and other possibilities with the help of Google and other external partners
You have a growth hacking mentality and you know your way around all of the Google, Facebook, Linkedin and Bing tools (eg. Doubleclick Display Manager, Google Ads and Google Analytics).
You are not new to online advertising. But you are eager to learn in a fast-paced and growing company that will conquer the world. Minimum experience is 2 years.
- Dedicated to meet expectations and requirements of customer and is able to work under pressure
- Spend time on what is important, creates focus
- Drive for results and analytical
- Planning and priority setting skills
- Social, you're a nice person who can communicate in a friendly way, being a teamplayer
- Fluent in English ,spoken and written. Other language skills such as; French, German and/or Dutch, would be a distinct advantage
Why work for Betty??
She’s a great teammate, for starters. At Betty Blocks, you’ll be part of an enthusiastic movement to disrupt the IT industry worldwide. Join a close-knit team of smart and ambitious colleagues who sometimes dress up as superheroes (are you the missing Power Ranger we’re looking for?). Enjoy the freedom to work in an informal but impactful environment, where lines of communication are short and you can be the voice of your own ideas. If you like to play as hard as you work (and you’re a really hard worker...), you’ll fit right in.
Send a short motivation along with your resume to email@example.com. For questions about this vacancy, please contact Dennis van Rietschoten, Recruiter: +316 25 77 83 72.