We would like to extend our customer success team and therefore we are looking for you! As a customer success manager you're responsible for making the Betty Blocks customers successful.
What are you going to do?
As a Customer Success Manager you are constantly in contact with our customers to make sure they are fully satisfied with our services. You will be proactively calling them to see if they need any help, and will be responsible for our platform being a success for our customers. You ensure that our platform is widely supported by our customers. Next to that, you enable our customers to get the most out of their organization by using Betty Blocks. You discuss the opportunities in the market and advise them on anticipating to those opportunities. Furthermore you are responsible for the contact with our clients and tech team during issues with the platform.
You will get the freedom to make your own strategy (together with Eva, our customer success manager) to achieve the best results, and your own personal goals! In our working environment, you will have extensive possibilities to grow and increase your level of knowledge.
In this position it is possible to work parttime.
What is important for us?
- Most important of all; you love making customers successful;
- You are great at signaling the needs of the customer;
- Preferably you have a Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have proven knowledge of IT and software;
- You have a good command of the English and Dutch language.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You are a tech savvy and positive person;
- You are a strong communicator and are able to perfectly convey a message;
- You have strong problem solving skills;
- If something doesn’t work out, you’ll find 5 ways to make it work anyway;
- You can work independently and are responsible;
- You have a proactive and positive attitude!
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race. On our innovative platform, that we developed ourselves, we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without writing a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for quoted companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, friday afternoon drinks, we love it;
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar.
Interested? Send a short motivation along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For supplementary questions about this vacancy, please contact Anouk Reus, Recruiter: +31621449243.