We are a young and entrepreneurial team that is devoted to reinventing the IT landscape worldwide. Being part of the international marketing team gives you the scale you need to make a real impact. As a brand manager you are responsible for developing and expanding the brand strategy of Betty Blocks (worldwide).
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager. Are you interested? Please get in touch!
Your most important tasks and responsibilities
You are responsible for developing the brand image and expanding the brand strategy of Betty Blocks. As a Brand Manager it is your mission to build the company’s brand and strategy to promote the brand. You use your creativity in building plans and know how to partner internally and externally with all relevant partners. Together with these partners, you find the most effective and impactful way of communicating the brand, whilst being critical to the right investment and evaluation of the use of Media. You will also focus on communicating all product innovations. Additionally, you will be organizing different events (some yearly and some quarterly).
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, friday afternoon drinks (we love it!);
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new, modern office in Alkmaar.
Who are you?
- A friendly colleague with a healthy dose of humor;
- You work independently, have a proactive attitude and are positive;
- An ambitious and energetic talent, eager to learn even more;
- Able to see and pick up opportunities.
Which requirements do we consider important?
- You have 3 years of experience within Brand Management;
- Experience with organizing events is a preference;
- High professional education and critical thinking level;
- Good proficiency of the Dutch and English language;
- You are available full time.
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race. With the innovative no-code platform, that we developed ourselves, we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without writing a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for quoted companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
Do you want to work for a company with a close family culture? We have an informal atmosphere and it is important that you can be yourself! Working on socks or with slippers on? Of course! As long as you can carry out your work well and in peace.
So, enthusiastic about the position? Then send a short motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional questions about this vacancy, contact Anouk Reus, Recruiter; 0621449243.