Due to the success of our distinctive service and our product, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive. We are an innovative, ambitious and young company with short communication lines and an informal company culture. Want to be part of a software company that rapidly grows internationally? Do you have a passion for sales and IT? Then respond to this vacancy!
What is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race. On the innovative platform, that we developed ourselves, we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without writing a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for quoted companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
What will you be doing?
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the expansion of existing relationships, as well as tapping into new businesses in The Netherlands, and a abroad. You are the company’s human business card. You are the one who introduces companies to our innovative platform, through a good (online) presentation. You have got a clear vision regarding sales and can use your network right away. Next to that, you are strong in determining the customers’ needs; you will be doing this by evaluating the current results. As an Account Executive, you’re given the freedom to decide your own strategy to achieve the best results, for the company, and for you personally! In our working environment, you’ll have extensive possibilities to grow and expand your knowledge.
What’s important for us?
- High professional education and thinking level;
- Proven experience in account management within software (solution) sales;
- Demonstrable IT/Software knowledge;
- A good command of the English (and Dutch) language.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You’re strong communicative and are able to perfectly convey a message;
- You want to be the best and like to ‘score’;
- If something doesn’t work out, you’ll find 5 ways to make it work anyway;
- You can work independently and are responsible;
- You are driven and proud of your achievements;
- You have a proactive and positive attitude!
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, friday afternoon drinks, we love it;
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar;
- Did we say Alkmaar? Unfortunately, the office is still under construction… For now, you’re more than welcome in picturesque Obdam.
Interested? Send a short motivation along with your resume to email@example.com. For supplementary questions about this vacancy, please contact Anouk Reus, Recruiter: +31621449243.
P.S.: Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated, so please don’t do it…