Due to the success of our distinctive service and our product, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive. We are an innovative, ambitious and young company with short communication lines and an informal company culture. Want to be part of a software company that rapidly grows internationally? Do you have a passion for sales and IT? Then respond to this vacancy!
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands, winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race, and recognized globally by market research and analyst firms. With our innovative no-code platform (which we developed ourselves) we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without the end user having to write a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for enterprise companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.
What will you be doing?
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the expansion of existing relationships, as well as tapping into new businesses in The UK, and abroad. You are the company’s human business card. You are the one who introduces companies to our innovative platform, through a good (online) presentation. You have a clear vision regarding sales and can use your network right away. Next to that, you are strong in determining the customers’ needs; you will be doing this by evaluating the current results. As an Account Executive, you’re given the freedom to decide your own strategy to achieve the best results, for the company, and for you personally!
In our working environment, you’ll have extensive possibilities to grow and expand your knowledge.
What’s important for us?
- High professional education and thinking level;
- Proven experience in account management within software (solution) sales;
- Demonstrable IT/Software/Platform knowledge;
- A good command of the English language.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have strong communication skills and are able to perfectly convey a message;
- You want to be the best and like to ‘score’;
- If something doesn’t work out, you’ll find 5 ways to make it work anyway;
- You can work independently and are responsible;
- You are driven and proud of your achievements;
- You have a proactive and positive attitude!
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions;
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the office in the Netherlands.
Send a short motivation along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about this vacancy, please contact us: +31 88 465 44 00.